- Education News From Israel
1. Where’s the Public Uproar About Israel’s State of Education
by Dov Lipman, rabbi, educator and political activist
Historically, the Jewish people have always been among the brightest, most creative minds worldwide and most literate of nations. Aside from introducing the Bible to the world, we have also consistently contributed to the progress of civilization on ...
- Education Starts and Continues at Home Education starts and continues at home
By: Adam Focht
Over the last few decades, the Western World has experienced many educational reforms – some of which have included limiting the number of students per class, raising teachers’ salaries as well as distinguishing and evaluating ineffective teachers and replacing them with good ones. While all of these educational ...
- Working As A Team “To be effective educational leaders, you must display social or human skills naturally, unconsciously and consistently. Examples of interpersonal skills include communicating clearly both written and orally, establishing and maintaining cooperative and collaborative relationships, being sociable and showing sensitivity, empathy, consideration and tact.”
When you really analyze the above attributes, you understand just how important they ...
- To Homeschool Or Not To Homeschool – That Is The Question. By Dr. Adam Focht
In my capacity as pedagogic director, I have worked with young people for more than 15 years. During this time I have worked with students who have attended both public and private schools as well as students who have been homeschooled.
After much observation, it has been my experience that if children are ...
- Ideas and Guidelines for Parents and Teachers Ideas and Guidelines for Parents and Teachers
By: Warren Graham
Proverbs 3:11-12 “My son, do not despise the LORD’s discipline, and do not resent His rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those whom He loves, as a father the son he delights in.”
Today is a hot day. You are thirsty…and I have a bucket full of cold water. ...