We are constantly embarking upon new projects and running into different needs here at Makor HaTikvah. Whether it be upgrades, equipment purchases or a sudden need for building repairs, there are constantly additional expenses that must be absorbed by our monthly budget. We want to give you the opportunity to provide specifically for these projects or needs, as the Lord leads.
Current projects list:
- Transparent tarp for our balcony along with two meter high safety bars @ $7,500
- Urgent replacement of rotted window frames throughout the building @ $14,000
- Outdoor storage shed with foundational base @ $3,500
Current needs list:
- A/C unit for the office @ $1000
- New office chair and desk for our administrator @ $500
- Leaf-blower for maintenance of our courtyard @ $500
- Scholarships for students of families in need; Sponsoring a student averages $2,200 per year
- Cultural Fund–Enables trips and visits to museums, theatre, and events.
- Teachers’ Continuing Education Fund–Cost per semester $3,600 per teacher
- Art Fund–Supplies per year average $1,200