- Makor HaTikvah school educates children according to the Messianic faith in Yeshua the Messiah which is found in the scriptures.
- The school, both Elementary and Junior High, aspires to teach its students to be godly citizens with a strong connection to the land of Israel, the Zionist dream, the Hebrew language and the Body of Messiah in the land of Israel.
- Makor HaTikvah’s students are able to integrate into public high schools in Israel both academically and socially upon graduating middle school.
- Makor HaTikvah’s students have a comprehensive knowledge of the Word of God (both old and new testament) and the foundations of the Faith in Yeshua.
Vision of the Educational Staff
- The staff endeavors to be a personal model in their conduct and teaching to the believing students in their charge – living out their faith in all they do.
- The educational staff recognizes and supports both the strength and the weakness of each student, and encourages the child to become independent and self -motivated..
- The staff is committed to finding and adopting teaching techniques and strategies that improve our educational results.
- The staff strives to be a team with mutual respect for one another.